Skip to content
In CTTR we have counseling department that carries out these types of counseling:
Mental Health Counselling.
Substance Abuse Counselling.
Professional growth counseling.
This department ensures we take care of the various students emotional and psychological needs that need counseling without any bias whatsoever.
Our objectives of counseling department are:
1. Students are given proper guidance on how to deal with psychological problems which can badly impact their studies. They will be able to develop problem-solving skills which to an extent help them deal with particular issues surrounding their lives.
2. The students are advised on how to cope with different situations they tend to face in their school life. This advice will give them perspective on how should they behave in certain scenarios.
3. It helps to shape a student’s behaviour and also instil enough discipline in them. This helps them achieve their goals as they are able to know how to organize themselves at different stages of life.
4. Students learn how to live in peace and harmony with others in the school community. Thereby, they also learn to appreciate other people in their class.
5. It helps to bridge the gap between students and the school administration, since they are able to guide their problems through a proper counselling channel in the office.
6. Students get comprehensive advice on career, courses and jobs that enable them to make a proper and informed choice and understand what they can do after they are done with school.
7. It allows students to talk to teachers about various experiences that make them uncomfortable. They can openly share problems that they cannot share with their parents.
8. Talks related to alcohol, drugs, personal feelings or any kind of abuse, can be openly discussed making them better persons.
9. It enables students undergoing certain difficulties in their lives, to ask questions and clarify them through guiding and counselling. This helps them ask without any fear since the person in charge is willing to help.
We conduct counseling as follows:
1. On one on one basis,
2. As peer counseling,
3. Organized talks from professional personnel